Tuesday 9 February 2016

Chanel Les Beiges healthy glow sheer powder review

Hey guys! Okay I have been wanting to do a review on this finishing powder for a while now, so I guess it's time you should get a review on it from me. I have had this powder for almost a year now, it's over due for a review. Honestly, this powder is absolutely amazing! 


The Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Sheer Glow Powder came in a very pretty and chic-looking beige packaging with the classic Chanel logo printed in black. The compact came complete with a black velvet pouch. Really nice and classy package I loved it immediately I saw it for the first. I actually got it as a gift from my big sis. She initially got it for herself but as God will do it for me, it wasn't her exact shade! Lol.. It was dark on her so she let it go. Hehehe it was painful but then... Luck on my side! Yeah, so the compact is in the color nude beige, really gorgeous and pretty. 


Inside the compact the powder itself is covered with a black round cover, when you lift this cover it reveals the powder beneath.  And It also came with a cute brush for application. The powder is not chalky at all, especially when you are using a very dense kabuki to pick up the product. There is absolutely no powder fall-outs or wastage.



The Les Beiges Healthy Sheer Glow Powder is a beautifully textured, smooth pressed powder it comes in seven flattering shades (10 to 70) to suit all types of skintones. My shade is in the shade 60. 

Every color has a slightly different undertone to suit every type of skin tone. It contains SPF 15, antioxidants, and other skincare ingredients. It provides a sheer healthy glowy finish, perfect for everyday use. It gives you that radiant glow, It has a lovely fresh perfumed scent that is the same as the Chanel CC Cream. It is only noticeable in the pan and when you first apply it, but disappears after a while. I'll definitely recommend this powder any day. It gives a glowing complexion result. 

Product: Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Sheer Glow Powder
Rating : 4/5 
Price: $58.00
Where to get it: www.chanel.com 

1 comment:

  1. Oshey! Chanel powder. I want to be like you when I grow up

    ReplyDelete