Wednesday 22 October 2014

Maybelline MUA Faceoff Look

This is the look I created for the Maybelline Mua Faceoff competition. It wasn't planned at all, at first I was reluctant about creating the look because I didn't have my brushes and most of my products with me here in school. Eventually I had to improvince with the little products I had and worked with it. I was happy it turned out good!  My model was one of my clients soledayo, photography by my friend coco

This was the look were asked to create below. 
More pictures 


Products used: 
House of Tara brow pencil in brown 
L.a colors eyeshadow 
Sleek eyeshadow
L.a girl pro concealer in cool tan 
Jordanna twist eye pencil liner in black 
House of Tara liquid eyeliner in black 
Mary Kay face foundation in 600
Milani compact powder in warm
Mac cyber lipstick 


Thank you and God bless. if you have any questions pls leave it in the comment box below x 

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous and flawless as always! �� You're going places girl,keep up the great work. Would you be available on the 1st of Nov?I need your services. I'll give you a call. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you so much sis! I'll be expecting your call.

    ReplyDelete