Monday 18 January 2016

Mud loose powder review

Happy new year!! This is my first post this year! Okay, I wasn't really posting stuff on this blog last year cos i had school and stuff but I'm done with all that for now, so I'll try my possible best to beat procrastination and be a better beauty blogger this year, okay I'll try. So help me God lol. Yeah, so this review is on the powder I use to set my concealer after highlighting certain areas of my face. It's short and straight forward.. Enjoy :) 



According to MUD, this powder is a finely-milled Loose Powder that creates a beautifully soft, smooth finish. It is ultra-light, it stays on the skin’s surface without settling into fine lines. The silky-smooth formula applies evenly and comes in a spectrum of delicate tones from no color at all to a deep, rich brown. Perfect for setting foundation. 





They have a variety of shades for all skin tones. Desert loose powder is great for those that have medium to dark skin tones. My shade is also desert loose powder but since I like my highlight setting/loose powder to be a shade or two shades lighter, I use buttercream loose. The good thing with this loose powder is that it doesn’t leave a white cast on your face or a mask like feeling but rather perfectly melts into the face and sets your  foundation/concealer perfectly. This product removes shine, but it is actually difficult to use without making a mess. What you do is when applying, gently tap some out into the lid so the powder doesn't end up falling everywhere. it is finely milled hence it makes it smoother and way easier to blend when setting your concealer. I use this product to bake my under eye, so if you have tiny creases in your eye area you can use this powder. 


How I apply it 
I dip my beauty blender to the lid and apply generously on my under eye area and my T-zone then use my powder brush to dust off the excess powder. This sets my concealer perfectly. 

Price : N6000 
Where to get it: www.mudnigeria.com

No comments:

Post a Comment