Tuesday 22 July 2014

Lets get Naked!

Finally got the famous urban decay Naked Eyeshadow palette and I have been using it for almost a week now so I decided to do a review on it. Okay I Think it is Amazing and sexy! Naked comes in a long, lean, seductive case packed with 12 lovely bronze-hued neutral colours generally flowing from light to dark and a pro-quality Good Karma eye shadow brush. The neutral shades ranges from delicate champagnes to dark, gritty gunmetal, with names like Virgin, Sin, and Darkhorse. The Eyeshadows also have a range  of textures it has everything from glitter to shimmer to matte. I absolutely love the colours especially the half baked that's my favorite :D 



 

karma Shadow Brush  

The Karma eye shadow brush is really good, it's a dual-ended brush, one end can be used for applying the eyeshadow and the other end for blending your eyeshadow, it's more like a crease brush. 

 Naked on me 




This is the look I had on for my BFF's graduation, Naked made me pretteey! ;) 

I got my Naked from debenhams for £37. 
If you have any questions pls leave your comments and I'll get back to you. Thanks And God bless x 

7 comments:

  1. Totally love...definitely going on my must have list :D and you look so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! flawless look.i lovvvvve it

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Roberta yes girl! You should it's really nice thank you so much girl xo

    ReplyDelete