Wednesday 8 April 2015

Glam!

Hi everyone! I know I have been mia! So sorry about that, yeah the reason is that I have been very busy with school and stuff but I promise to try my best to keep up..Okay this is the look i did for my elder sister on easter monday, so I thought I should post this and give details on the products I used, here are some pictures below :)





              PRODUCTS USED 
Brows 
Mabrook eyebrow pencil- Brown 
Zaron eyebrow pomade- brown 
L.a girl pro concealer - cool tan 

Eyes
Nyx jumbo pencil - milk 
Bh comestics special occasion palette (lid colour, crease colour, ) 
Sleek bad girl palette - ( lower lash line ) 
Hegai & Esther gel liner -black 
Clinique mascara -black 
Ardell lashes 

FACE 
No7 beautifully matte face primer 
Mac studio fix fluid - Nw43 
L.a girl pro concealer - cool tan 
Mud transculent powder 
Chanel healthy glow sheer finishing powder -les beiges 
Sleek face contour kit - dark 
Sleek face contour kit highlight - highlighter 

CHEEKS 
Sleek blush kit- pumpkin

LIPS 
House of Tara Lipliner - pink 
Mac girl about town. 










1 comment:

  1. Wow! Extraordinary! Beautiful. Great talent. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete